Saturday, May 1, 2010

Just Updating

Gosh, I haven't been very good at keeping up with this thing. Our family is pretty busy these days... home renovations are underway -- which means that the kitchen is perpetually a disaster; and the weather is warmer now -- which means the kids constantly want to be outside, preventing me from getting any work done. Right now, staring at me are 3 loads of unfolded laundry, probably a good 4 more in the laundry room, a heaping pile of paperwork to be gone through, and dishes to be done and yet, here I sit... deciding to update the blog instead. Priorities, right??

On top of all that, poor Ben has been sick since March. Just can't clear up his chest and head and we've been fighting an ear infection. Ryan took him in to the Dr. this morning and the little guy now has pneumonia and a double ear infection! No wonder he hasn't been sleeping at night again!

The girls are eagerly anticipating the end of the school year and just had their first tap dance class. Oh boy are those shoes loud!!! They're so proud of themselves though so mommy and daddy tolerate the noise.

And Mason is incredibly excited that the lawn-mowing season is upon us. He just loves Ryan's riding lawn mower. Sometimes, I will find him in the garage just sitting on it, grinning from ear to ear. He's a piece of work. :)

I think that's going to have to be all for now. A little bit of a "generic" post, but I felt like I wanted to at least get something out here in blogland. Plus I have all that laundry to attend to.....

No comments:

Post a Comment

We love hearing from you!!