Tuesday, May 11, 2010

Dear Baby: 4weeks 3days

Dear Baby,
You sure know how to get mommy and daddy's attention already!! Had my numbers checked this morning and you're definitely keeping things on the "down-low".... hCG numbers were only at 57 and you have us worried sick. We love you so much already and have been busy making "plans" for your arrival. (I know, I know, I thought we were supposed to stop "planning".) We're just starting to think about where you will sleep and what kind of vehicle we will need, and what your name will be. :)

Your arrival was a surprise, but it was such a welcome surprise... We are already picturing our family with you in it. To think of our family without you makes me incredibly sad. So please hang in there for mommy. We go in again on Thursday to check the numbers so I am really praying that we will receive good news.

I am asking your guardian angel to watch over you until I am able to hold you in my arms myself.

We love you,
Mommy and Daddy

No comments:

Post a Comment

We love hearing from you!!