So the girls just got out of bed.
This has become a nightly occurrence. It goes like this: Samantha comes out first complaining that Emily is crowding her. Emily is right on her heels saying that she is scared and so she needs to snuggle up next to Sammy. I try and explain all this to Samantha while ensuring Emily that there is nothing to be scared of. With some more gentle prodding, they head off back to bed and when I check on them 5 minutes later, they will both be sleeping.... Samantha curled on her side and Emily snuggled up right next to her with her arm over her sister. It is the sweetest thing.
I only wish I could bottle that love and haul it out and sprinkle it on them when someday they are 15 and 16 and can't stand to be in the same room with each other.
No comments:
Post a Comment
We love hearing from you!!