Wednesday, May 26, 2010

Dear Baby: 6weeks 4days

Dear Baby,
I know I really shouldn't be saying this, but I'm wishing for a little morning sickness with you. It's still early, but I'm getting nervous that I don't feel ill 24/7 as per my usual pregnancies. If all is well with you, I should be thanking the high heavens for the morning sickness reprieve, but gosh, it's just so out of the norm for me that I can't help worrying. Are you OK in there baby?

We have our first appointment on June 14th and by then we'll be 9 weeks and some odd change. Hopefully we'll be able to hear your little heartbeat on the portable ultrasound machine. That always makes me feel better.

In the meantime, I hope you are finding your surroundings satisfactory and don't mind the occasional sugar rush from the oreo cookies I've been craving.

All my love,
Mommy

No comments:

Post a Comment

We love hearing from you!!