Dear Baby,
I am so tired!! I have really no other symptoms yet, but gosh, in the afternoon, I just can't seem to keep my eyes open. I fantasize about laying down in bed all day and collapse with relief at night.
I have to remember to take a pic of my belly this weekend! For all of the kiddos, I've always wanted to take photos once a month of my growing belly, but we've never managed to do it. I figure fifth times a charm, right?
Found out something cool about name possibilities the other day. From the beginning, if you turn out to be a boy, daddy wants to name you Owen. I was like, OK that's nice, but what does Owen mean? Turns out it means "born of nobility" and "strong warrior" or something like that. Of course that made daddy like the name even more! :) But me being me, I had to see if there were any St. Owens..... there are! AND the feast day for one of them is January 6th, which is the day you will likely be born. So, guess what, if you're a boy, you will most likely be named Owen. Owen Ryan Hansen. I like that.
However, if you're a girl, we still have some work to do. :)
No comments:
Post a Comment
We love hearing from you!!