Tuesday, June 29, 2010

My Little Rays of Sunshine

After my little melancholy post last night, I've really been trying hard to find the "good" in my days. Here's just one little ray of sunshine I witnessed that I wanted to share:

The girls had been arguing. Apparently Samantha wanted to tell Emily something and Emily didn't want to listen. Samantha told Emily she was never, ever, ever going to play with her again. Ever.

Completely without my coercion, Samantha went up to Emily, apologized, said 'I love you Emily', and told her sister they should come up with a secret handshake to use after they fight. So they've been working out their moves for the last 10 minutes.

It is times like these that I need to remember when I am feeling sad and lonely. I have 4 little blessings to brighten my day, and though I'd rather have the 5th one with me too, I need to remember all the other things I am already thankful for.

No comments:

Post a Comment

We love hearing from you!!