Dear Baby,
Well, the news is out about you! We've told all our friends and have told each of our employers, so we're finally able to talk freely about you.... I've even "back-posted" the posts I've been writing along the way.
I've been having occasional bouts of nausea now so that is reassuring. It's so funny that pregnancy is the only time that anyone would "feel better" being sick. So far though, you've been very easy on mommy's tummy, so thank you. I just have to make sure that I eat pretty constantly.... which will mean great things when it comes time to step on the scale.
On a side note, your brothers and sisters have started talking to you already. Apparently they think you are very muffled in there because they shout at the top of their lungs at my belly. I apologize in advance for the volume of the family you will be joining. Ear plugs are available upon request.
All my love,
Mommy
No comments:
Post a Comment
We love hearing from you!!