Saturday, July 25, 2009

Fruits of my labor

After laying in bed last night thinking about all I wanted to do this weekend, I decided the girls' closet was one thing I wanted to tackle.

Here it is before:It was a total disaster: clothes that no longer fit, TONS of hangers, random things that really belonged somewhere else, and a whole bunch of stuff that is now in the trash!

So, after some re-organization, here's what it looks like:
But then I still thought it would be nice to have some sort of a "door" or way to close off the mess if we didn't feel like looking at it. So I went and bought a tension rod and a curtain panel to kind of finish it off.I'm not 100% sure I like it... I may go and get another panel and some cute tie-backs to dress it up a little, but at least I feel like I made a little progress.

Aaaaaah it feels so good to be able to get some things done!!

2 comments:

  1. Great job!!! I love organization, don't you? We used to have only curtains on the closets at our old house because it was simpler, and now here I'm about ready to take off the kids' closet doors too because they are constantly getting fingers pinched in the doors.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Why is my name Happy Birthday Kymmie when I write? Weird.

    ReplyDelete

We love hearing from you!!