OK, so I'm starting a blog!!
I'm not really sure what I am going to talk about or that I even have anything profound to say, but I like to write, I LOVE talking about my kids ;) and I thought it would be a great way to keep family and friends updated on the lives of the "Hansen Half Dozen."
Ha! That name for our family... Ryan thought of it and I thought it was quite clever. Not that I think we are all that interesting to warrant such a name and join the likes of "Jon & Kate Plus 8", or "Seating for 12", or "Octomom" for that matter. But, it's cute and clever, and it's a lot shorter to sign cards with this name rather than Ryan, Rachelle, Samantha, Emily, Mason and Benjamin. :)
Anyways, Ryan is always telling me I need a hobby, so I've decided this is going to be it! I figured it's as good as any, right? It's free. It's portable. And it will always be there for the next time I have time for it!
Most of it will probably be writing about the funny -- and maybe not so funny? -- things the kids do, but who knows what it will morph into. We'll see where the road leads.
No comments:
Post a Comment
We love hearing from you!!