Friday, August 7, 2009

The Hansen Kids Say the Darndest Things

The Hansen version of "Kids Say the Darndest Things"!

1. We had a visit from the tooth fairy and Samantha informed us that the tooth fairy didn't bring as much money as she thought she would. (4/8/09)

2. When I told Mason it was time to go to bed, he pointed at the clock, shook his head and said "Dis cwock work anymore." (8/6/09)

3. Emily said that I did the laundry in the dryer and the "wetter". (6/9/09)

4. Mason praying: "name Falla, Tun, Hody Pewpit, 'men." (6/5/09)

5. Samantha says that heaven is a really big brown house in the sky where everyone lives together without shoes. (4/18/09)

6. When we realized that Mason "whispered" by putting his ear up to your ear and then talks in a normal voice. (5/5/09)

7. Ryan and I were trying to decide what to do about Mason's "difficult" behavior lately and Emily overheard us and suggested that we sell him to someone who eats children. (9/29/09)


That's all of them for now, but I'm thinking maybe I'll see if I can keep this an "updating post".... I'll update it as the kids give me more "material".

No comments:

Post a Comment

We love hearing from you!!