How Far Along? 15 weeks, 6 days
How I'm Feeling Overall: Wonderful! I finally have my energy back, the morning (evening) sickness is gone, and my belly is not so big that it keeps me from functioning without a waddle. Life is good. :)
How your baby's growing: Get ready for a growth spurt. In the next few weeks, your baby will double his weight and add inches to his length. Right now, he's about the size of an avocado: 4 1/2 inches long (head to rump) and 3 1/2 ounces. His legs are much more developed, his head is more erect than it has been, and his eyes have moved closer to the front of his head. His ears are close to their final position, too. The patterning of his scalp has begun, though his locks aren't recognizable yet. He's even started growing toenails. And there's a lot happening inside as well. For example, his heart is now pumping about 25 quarts of blood each day, and this amount will continue to increase as your baby continues to develop.
Movement? I do believe they are indeed baby movements that I'm feeling. Not on a consistent basis yet, but I will be sitting there and all the sudden feel a familiar little TAP inside my belly.
Food Cravings/Aversions? I think I'm over my addiction to salt and am eating pretty normally now.... which of course includes a healthy dose of sweets. Aaaah, it feels good to be back!
Symptoms: None right now! Unless you count weight gain....
Maternity Clothes? well, I have one pair of maternity jeans
Stretch Marks? Eh. Stretch marks, smetch marks. To be honest, I won't be able to tell if I get any new ones... they'll just blend in with the previous ones.
Weight gain? As of Wednesday, 6lbs. I can't remember if that's good or bad at this point!
Sleep? Yes please.
Best Moment of the Week? Hearing the baby's heartbeat for the first time!! I have had two ultrasounds so far this pregnancy, but at neither of them did they turn on the audio. It's so good to hear that steady whooshing sound.
Gender? If the ultrasound were today, we would find out. No promises what tomorrow will bring.
What I'm looking forward to? The ultrasound at 20 weeks.... only 1 month to go!!
Emotions? To be honest, the pregnancy hasn't been as much on my mind lately simply because of all the commotion with selling the house. So any emotions I am having (read: stress) are mostly coming from the house situation.
No comments:
Post a Comment
We love hearing from you!!