Monday, July 12, 2010

Pick-me-ups

I just wanted everyone to know that I have been feeling much more at peace about everything as of lately. I have stopped counting how many weeks along I would be. Stopped thinking about how big the baby would be. I can even make it through the day without crying.

I have a special book that I plan to fill out for our little one and will put all the cards and mementos from her short little life in there. I know that will probably be an emotionally difficult thing to do, but it's something that I think will also continue the healing process.

So thank you all for the prayers, the emails, the extra calls and visits. It is so awesome to know that we are surrounded by so many caring, giving people that have been willing to help pick me up on the days I was down. We thank God each and everyday for all of you. May God bless you as He has surely blessed us.

No comments:

Post a Comment

We love hearing from you!!